Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Last Quarter of This Year

My best sources,who have been very accurate in the past, and there are several of them, are telling me that the end of August marks the beginning of very serious trouble on this planet. This involves not only the economy, including the stock market, but the weather, and war. Comet Elenin is expected to have its closest approach to the earth around Sept 11th, and some people think it may be the "blue star" predicted by the Hopis. Whether it is or not, it does seem to portend some very serious stuff. My mind has been caught up in contemplation of this for a few days, and I can't do anything else. Sun spot activity is heating up,and is going to get serious. This is scientific, it is not some prophecy. There have been a few coronal mass ejections lately, that if directed straight at earth would literally burn the ground where it hit. I recommend to everyone that they do not take this prediction lightly. I mean the end of August is the start, not the high point, but we are coming close to some really serious calamities. I just ask everyone to prepare as best they can, and pay attention to what is going on in the news and elsewhere.

No comments: