Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Regarding New Posts

Hello everyone

I received a question about how to be notified regarding new posts. The temporary answer is, I don't know. I will try to find out. The longer term answer is, I still hope to have a full website soon, I am not sure how much it will cost to set it up though, and I am expecting to be able to move into a nicer home soon, and it is going to cost me some money. So it is still up in the air as to how long it will be before I have a true website.

I will say this, I post almost every day. The days I don't post I often have business to take care of or I am just very caught up in the present day world drama, news and all. Or I am researching what I might want to write next.

So just check in as often as time allows, and you will likely have new posts. I will notify everyone when I do set up a webpage, and will be making greater efforts then to make this a better website.

One more thing. I don't know how many people are aware of it yet, but there is serious talk within the military of taking over the web and making it illegal to talk about any form of conspiracy, requiring everyone to have in internet user ID, in order to track everything everyone does or says, and pull any website that does not conform to the opinions, wishes and desires of the government, or what will soon become the new world order. At that point I don't know what will happen. Whether I will want to continue, whether they will allow me to continue, whether they will give me an internet user ID, and whether they will allow me to keep it. At that point I don't know what I will do. This is not going to happen over night, but it is coming eventually.


Gene

No comments: