Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Mercury Retrograde

Good grief!

It seems only a few days ago when Mercury was retrograde last time and I lost my computer, etc., etc., etc. And to make matters worse, this Mercury retro is exactly conjunct my natal Mercury. I think I will go hide under my bed this time. Actually no, but I will post before, I think, it actually does go retrograde. And tomorrow is Valentine's day. With Mercury retro I bet there will be broken hearts all over the world. E-vines that don't get sent, etc. etc. I am sending mine fast, to get there before the trouble begins. Well, I am sure it won't be that bad. Science says there can't be anything to astrology, after all, there is no scientific evidence. What a load of crap. Of course there isn't going to be evidence for something they can't possibly understand. Why don't they study it sometime? Then they might get an awakening.

Why does it work? Because we are all one. The heavens declare the glory of God. It is all one thing. So, since there is nothing outside of us, the heavens simply reflect the mindset which is within. I realize this isn't going to convince the skeptic, but neither would they be influenced even if one came back from the dead. They would say it was swamp gas, or the military was sending up flares. Trouble is, people actually believe that nonsense. Want to get a good grip on what the earth life is all about? Read the ancient texts...with an open mind. And for God's sake, don't forget to send your valentines day flowers, e-cards, etc.

No comments: