Saturday, January 13, 2007

Pluto

I've talked before about Pluto and how it will affect the world when it goes into Capricorn. Looks like there is a new book out about it. I will have to go back and listen for the name.

I haven't written anything lately because I have been sick, but also, it appears no one at all is reading. But just in case, I will talk about this very briefly. The last time Pluto was in Capricorn, America won its independence. Now we may have to rewin it from those who are attempting to take it away from us. I personally believe that governments around the world will fall. We are heading for a very rocky road, but of course, when it is over, the new age will come for those few survivors. But don't worry, those who don't survive will also reincarnate. But after 2008, and maybe to a lessor extent before, we are heading for some very rocky times. I am more than open to discussion on this subject.

No comments: