Thursday, September 28, 2006

Blog This!

Okay, so I figure out that if you hit a button that says "blog this!". like some sort of a challenge, and I actually accept the challenge, I get to write some worthless, meaningless drivel on here that no one will ever read, much less care about, but then that is the nature of life, and the nature of life is that a few may actually care, that is, if it is material that interests them, and has some value to them personally, and also, assuming they ever find out about this blog in the first place.

With that introduction, let me say that most of the information I have to give to the world is out there in some sort of book somewhere, if you care to read 20,000 pages a month, etc., but some of it isn't too. Although many of the ideas I came up with in my own little brain, I later on found those same ideas in a book somewhere. But the nature of such important books as the I Ching, is that even though you can just read the book, it is through daily ingestion of the meanings that a deeper level of meaning shines through. And why is that important? Well, it's not if you just want to believe in the status quo, and are convinced for some ridiculous reason that this life is all there is, (and here I can make some derrogatory comments about certain classes of people, but that gets us nowhere) and that when the death lady sings, its all over baby, or even that when you are out of college you have learned everything anyone could possibly need to learn. How many of us believe that? Well many, but if you are one of those people maybe this site isn't for you, unless, of course, you have an open mind and are willing to learn something a college professor cannot or will not teach you.

More on this later. I hear a hot latte calling.
Gene

No comments: