Friday, April 17, 2015

Large readings

I have been very, very busy lately, and have not done much with the I Ching or written here. In spite of that, I have noticed very wide peaks in the readership from day to day. On April 13th there were 227 readers. This really puzzles me. It has been as high as a hundred before, but even that is rare. Generally it averages about twenty to thirty per day. Some days there are very few. So I am a little nonplussed. But that is alright. I hope readers have the right reason for reading, and want to learn something.

I am also very aggrieved due to the lateness of the time, as it has been in mainstream news lately, including the New York Times, that the government intends to start microchipping EVERYONE by the year 2017. The reason this can happen is that there is a major and almost magical deception that has been created by the powers that be. Make no mistake about it. The world governments are deeply involved in deception, and misinformation for the public. If this happens, if we are all microchipped by 2017, humanity as we know it, is over. This has been my focus and my concern. It is time for people to wake up. I hope to post on the I ching later today.

No comments: