Wednesday, October 01, 2014

A few answers to readers

I have received a few requests from people. Of course I don't know any of the people, but to give some answers; As far as allowing others to place posts here, I will consider it. I haven't made a definite decision yet. I do want to say this, that I try to maintain a certain type of internal integrity to the site, so any articles submitted would have to go through me first for approval, and then I would have to give assurances to the readers that this post did not come from me.

As far as the amount of time and effort into the blog, I set it up a few years ago, and do not remember all that much about what I did. This is a blogsite and not a true website, so there is less work put into it than there would be for a regular site. I am not sure where I got the website to put it together; I think it may be googleblogspot.com, or just blogspot.com. You might be able to do a search for blogspots that can be created and see what comes up.

Although I am not really excited about putting email addresses out on the blogspot, I will do so for those who wish to communicate with me in any other way. I cannot reply to anonymous emails, they do not go out. So I either have to do comments or I have to do a post. So please, only readers who have a serious interest in my work or serious questions respond, but here is the email address. It is gener202002@yahoo.com.

No comments: