Tuesday, August 26, 2014

In response to email requests...

Hello

I get email sometimes from anonymous sources, and some request I keep in touch. I cannot reply to the emails as it will not reach its target, so all I can do is comment or write a post. As far as twitter and facebook, and others, I hesitate to use them. I have become much more careful about what I write over the years, and do not have much confidence in social media. So it is not possible to follow me on twitter. You can write comments here however, or use the email address which I believe is on this blog somewhere. But I cannot respond to anonymous emails. It is not possible to respond to anonymous emails as the reply will not reach you. I do appreciate all the nice responses and comments however. don't feel that you cannot reach me in any way.

Gene

No comments: