Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I noticed today that William Henry's website is presently not available. I hope that is fixed soon. I can't recommend this site enough, because it is about sacred scripture, but not from a religious viewpoint, in fact, from a scientific and technological viewpoint. I highly, highly recommend people getting involved with this website, get some of his material. Find out something about the "light body immortal." (Tai Chi was a form meant to produce immortality, as were all original eastern martial arts and qigong systems.)

Did you know that when you read the gospels in the original Greek and Aramaic it sounds more like a modern quantum physics manual? There is a big, and immensely exciting world out there. But to explore it, it takes discipline. Would to God that I had more discipline!

Gene

No comments: